× Did you know you can have multiple images on a post?
Simply keep adding images until you are done. You may also "insert" an image into the post rather than just attaching it!

Topic-icon MICHAEL; PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• boatsnmotors
  • boatsnmotors's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dang Crazy Boater
  • Dang Crazy Boater
More
12 years 1 month ago #622 by boatsnmotors
Michael; Since we last discussed this eight members of the Florida Glasspar Club have now sucessfully found their way to the Florida group webpage. Unfortunatly three times that many are still having NO Success getting logged on to the site. I have recieved emails from many members that are experiencing these problems. Generally no one is getting any response when using the \"contact us\" link. Few who allready have been Asso. members in the past and that already have username's have gotten a return email with a new password when using the \"lost password\" link. A few report that they recieved random numbers or letters but that when entering these, they did not work. Also several persons have reported that they have sent payment to the Asso. and have not recieved any conformation that payment has been recieved or that there usernames or passwords have been accepted or work. And last but not least most are not recieving reply's when emailing directly to webmaster as directed, including myself. Many Florida Glasspar Club members have been struggeling with these problems and have been trying to access the site for almost a month since the Florida group webpage was opened. Many are understandly discouraged and disheartened. I am doing my best to promote your website and get more people involved and interested. I am doing my best to tell everyone to be patient and hang in there but I need your help as only you can help to solve these problems.. Please Help. If it will help you I can send you email addressess and or usernames for the people that are experencing difficulty in accessing the site. Thank you from all of us in the Florida Glasspar Club. We really do appreciate this wonderfull opportunity that you have given us and are all just anxious to participate. Best wishes Brian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #636 by Robert
Brian, sure wish there was something George Bell or myself could do to help but at the moment I dont think there is. I feel for Michael, and cant imagine what trying to be a father of 3 and husband, breadwinner (computer related) and have to find time to spend more time on a computer to keep this place afloat. I hope we can find some way for us members to ease the burden for Michael in the near future. The ford site I freaquent has (Super Admins, Admins, Super Moderators and Moderators) for a very good reason, it's simply too much for one person to do at some point. For what it's worth..it will be in the prayers tonight.. all the best Robert

• boatsnmotors
  • boatsnmotors's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dang Crazy Boater
  • Dang Crazy Boater
More
12 years 1 month ago #649 by boatsnmotors
Replied by boatsnmotors on topic MICHAEL; PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Robert; I completely agree with EVERYTHING you say in your response in my plea to Michael. Thank you for your support and concern. Brian

• polkadots
  • Dang Crazy Boater
  • Dang Crazy Boater
  • Pat Harris
More
12 years 1 month ago #656 by polkadots
Michael- when I access the Florida Glasspar forum the background shows up as all black- making it hard to read type.
it appears this way whether I'm using my computer at home or the one at work.

Can you please look into this? thanks so much :)

Pat

• glassparman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #658 by glassparman
Replied by glassparman on topic MICHAEL; PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brian, OK, I have the contact us thing worked out and anything else that went to \"webmaster\". It seems that the email translation for This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. was tied to the old site. I thought it was tied to my personal email. I now have that working and tested.

The other problem was when someone tried to register with the site. The complete form was not showing so it always gave them an error about completing the form. I have that issue resolved as well.

If they use the password recovery link and the new password does not work, they must be doing something wrong such as not using CAPS when needed. I have tested this feature and it works everytime. Have them contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so I can test their account.

Also, if they paid but did not successfully complete the registration form, please have them go back and do the registration form for me.

I was out for a few days but I will be back on the ball resolving any other issues this next week or so.

Michael

• polkadots
  • Dang Crazy Boater
  • Dang Crazy Boater
  • Pat Harris
More
12 years 1 month ago #659 by polkadots
Thanks Michael :)

Hey, I still have the issue with an all black background
when i visit the Folirda Glasspar forum.

any thoughts on what's causing this?

Pat

Moderators: gwbellRobert
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds