× Did you know you can have multiple images on a post?
Simply keep adding images until you are done. You may also "insert" an image into the post rather than just attaching it!

Topic-icon Need Help on new web sight update

• n2boats
  • n2boats's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
12 years 5 days ago #3900 by n2boats
Need Help on new web sight update was created by n2boats
Looks like I'm having some problems on the new web sight of Glasspar Owners Association .com. Any Help would be nice to post all my PIC of my restoration on my 1954 Sports Lido. Please email me @ erickjolley@n2soundpostaudio.com.:ohmy:
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 days ago #3901 by gwbell
Replied by gwbell on topic Re:Need Help on new web sight update
Erick,

You've got mail!

George

• Mark Williams
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 2 months ago #8513 by Mark Williams
Replied by Mark Williams on topic Help
Ok
I own what I believe is a 1966 Avalon. However, I cannot tell. The Serial number is 256552990011. Which one of these digits indicates the year. Furthermore, there is no HP rating on this boat. I did see what I believe was a 64 with a HP rating plate under the dash. This boat has no such tag.
I have tried to register with this site. Tried to email a contact for this site.
What exactly does it take to get my registration approved?
Thanks
Attachments:

More
11 years 2 months ago #8520 by RodB
Replied by RodB on topic Re:Help
Mainly what it takes to get signed on is Michael being home to get to his emails...not a sure thing due to his job and the travel involved in it. Give it a little time...then try making a post on the general forum under the 'Survey On Site Features' to get his attention. You'll be the second one there with the same issue. On the number I can't verify the year, but 1966 is certainly within the range of years that style number was used. Larson bought Glasspar in 1966 and changed the numbering system that was in use previous to that. There are even a few 1965 Seafair Sedans with that style number that have popped up. Really haven't gotten much information on the Larson numbering system...sure would like to find some. Horsepower rating. Hull was pretty much unchanged from 1961 or so until Larson came out with a shorter model at 15' even. Should handle 100hp on down with no problems if all is sound.

• glassparman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 1 month ago #9200 by glassparman
Replied by glassparman on topic Re:Help
Mark, my apologies, I did not see this message come up.

I normally don't approve an account until they have sent their first membership dues through Paypal or via a money order.

Let me know what you want to do and we will move it along.

Michael

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• N2Boats
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 1 month ago #9201 by N2Boats
Replied by N2Boats on topic Re:Help
I would like to have help on the restoration on my 1954 Glasspar Sports Ledo. Any Help would be nice on the glass work.

Thanks for the reply

EJ

Moderators: gwbellRobert
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds