× Did you know you can have multiple images on a post?
Simply keep adding images until you are done. You may also "insert" an image into the post rather than just attaching it!

Topic-icon Questions on new forum use

• gwbell
  • gwbell's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Moderator
  • Forum Moderator
More
10 years 3 months ago #35 by gwbell
gwbell created the topic: Questions on new forum use
Michael,

1) When I log on to the site, I see the \"new\" icon next to threads that do not have any new posts. Is this normal or just on my end?

2) I've figured out that you need to uncheck the \"subscribe\" box so as not to get the emails when someone replies. What happens when you check the \"Unsubscribe All\" box in your user profile? Does this set it up so you don't need to remember to uncheck the box on future posts?

3) Once connections are set up with other members, is that similar to instant messaging, or is it just sending tham a email?

Thanks!

George

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #36 by RodB
RodB replied the topic: Re:Questions on new forum use
If the \"quick message\" is what you are asking about, I just sent you one. Suppose that's one way to find out.

• glassparman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 3 months ago #72 by glassparman
glassparman replied the topic: Re:Questions on new forum use
George, New should only show on posts that you have not yet read. But this might be affected by caching on your system or your cookie settings.

Having a \"connection\" with someone just means their your friend and you have accepted a connection from them allowing them to see parts of your profile that others can not.

A new sticky post will be coming soon on how to set your Privacy Policy regarding who can see what.

Michael

More
8 years 5 months ago #10416 by slowkillerb
slowkillerb replied the topic: Re:Questions on new forum use
I know this is an old forum, but here's a question I haven't seen yet. How-if it's possible- can I post more than one pic in a post? Two years ago when I was here last I didn't have a problem(I think). Now I can only put one or multiples of the same pic. I know you're working on it and still have some bugs, so it's not a big problem. It'll eventually work out.

• gwbell
  • gwbell's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Moderator
  • Forum Moderator
More
8 years 4 months ago #10429 by gwbell
gwbell replied the topic: Re:Questions on new forum use
Slow,

If you host your pictures on something like Photobucket.com, then you can copy the img files and post multiple pics in one post here at the Glasspar site. My daughter showed me how to do this. :blush:

Let me know if I can help with this directly.

George
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #10444 by slowkillerb
slowkillerb replied the topic: Re:Questions on new forum use
sorry, I don't have any smart kids to rely on. gotta figure it out on my own. but I'll try it and see.

Moderators: gwbellRobert
Time to create page: 0.323 seconds