× Did you know you can have multiple images on a post?
Simply keep adding images until you are done. You may also "insert" an image into the post rather than just attaching it!

Topic-icon Michael; Please help

• boatsnmotors
  • boatsnmotors's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dang Crazy Boater
  • Dang Crazy Boater
More
9 years 10 months ago #269 by boatsnmotors
boatsnmotors created the topic: Michael; Please help
I emailed the 40 families that are in the Florida Glasspar club and informed them of the new forum. A few already post here from time to time and are familar with the site. No one has been able to access the new florida group site!!! I have recieved a number of emails that when they try it says that you must be logged in to access the florida group but there is no provision to do so. I am still the only member of the Florida group as a result and am still talking to myself. Ha ha. I know that in the General forum that it is set up for visitors that are not Assoc. members so that we all can get feedback and participation from the public. Can the the Florida group forum also be set up this way? I know you are working hard to make your website better and I also understand you are very busy and do not have a lot of extra time so I hate to bother you with all of this but at this point the Florida group Forum is still difficult to use and navigate on. Please let me know what to tell all the Florida people that are wanting to use the site. Thanks Brian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• boatsnmotors
  • boatsnmotors's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dang Crazy Boater
  • Dang Crazy Boater
More
9 years 10 months ago #270 by boatsnmotors
boatsnmotors replied the topic: Re:Michael; Please help
Michael; Since I am the moderator for the Florida group Forum perhaps it is something I need to do that I am not doing. If so please explain it to me. Thanks Brian

More
9 years 10 months ago #284 by Sweat Equity
Sweat Equity replied the topic: Re:Michael; Please help
I understand you have been trying to get a hold of me (Sweat Equity) Feel free to email me @ This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with your info so we can talk restorations. Michael 6198502742

More
9 years 10 months ago #285 by Sweat Equity
Sweat Equity replied the topic: Re:Michael; Please help
I understand you have been trying to get a hold of me (Sweat Equity) Feel free to email me @ This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with your info so we can talk restorations. Michael 6198502742

• glassparman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 10 months ago #294 by glassparman
glassparman replied the topic: Re:Michael; Please help
They do have to be a member of the site to join in. That's the way the script is setup. I'll look into alternatives but if you invite them, they can join the association to get access to the private forums.

Michael

Moderators: gwbellRobert
Time to create page: 0.404 seconds
JSN Metro template designed by JoomlaShine.com