× Did you know you can have multiple images on a post?
Simply keep adding images until you are done. You may also "insert" an image into the post rather than just attaching it!

Topic-icon Why is part of my screen black?

• glassparman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 3 months ago #2987 by glassparman
glassparman replied the topic: Re:Why is part of my screen black?
Sorry for the delays guys. I'm no longer working two jobs so I should be around more now.

I've made a change . . . go and see if that fixed the issue with the black screen thing and let me know.

Michael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• boatsnmotors
  • Dang Crazy Boater
  • Dang Crazy Boater
More
9 years 3 months ago #2997 by boatsnmotors
boatsnmotors replied the topic: Re:Why is part of my screen black?
Michael; What you did, did seem to help Roger Green (streamliner) with his problem however I recieved an email from Pat Harris (polkadots) that he is still having the same problem with black content box. It worked for some but not for others so there must be more to it. Brian

• glassparman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 3 months ago #2998 by glassparman
glassparman replied the topic: Re:Why is part of my screen black?
It might be a matter of \"cached\" data. They need to go to their internet browser and tell it to read data every time it accesses a page. Their personal settings may be telling the browser to cache the data and it may still be looking at the same background image file.

Michael

• boatsnmotors
  • Dang Crazy Boater
  • Dang Crazy Boater
More
9 years 3 months ago #3005 by boatsnmotors
boatsnmotors replied the topic: Re:Why is part of my screen black?
Michael; Pat Harris contacted me to say that in his case it was a simple matter of removing his cookies. From what he says his problem is now solved and he no longer has the dreaded black screen. What you did solved Roger Greens problem with the black screen. Thank you for your efforts on his behalf. There are several others that were having this problem with a black screen that I have not heard from yet. We shall see what happens. Brian

• polkadots
  • Dang Crazy Boater
  • Dang Crazy Boater
  • Pat Harris
More
9 years 3 months ago #3155 by polkadots
polkadots replied the topic: Re:Why is part of my screen black?
welp... i'm back to the black screen again, unfortunately. not sure what settings on the site have changed. but i tried emptying cookies, cache to no avail :) let me know if the settings change again and i will do another test. Thanks Michael :) pat

Moderators: gwbellRobert
Time to create page: 0.504 seconds
JSN Metro template designed by JoomlaShine.com