× Did you know you can have multiple images on a post?
Simply keep adding images until you are done. You may also "insert" an image into the post rather than just attaching it!

Topic-icon Long Road Trip!

• gwbell
  • gwbell's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Moderator
  • Forum Moderator
More
1 year 1 month ago #29494 by gwbell
gwbell created the topic: Long Road Trip!
Just a heads up to folks that we'll be taking a long road trip starting next week (family reunion in Minnesota). Might be out of pocket for up to a month. We bought a laptop for the trip, so I'll try to check in from the road, but may be pretty infrequent. Not sure if Michael is currently stateside.

For those that know my aversion to long drives...wish me luck. :blink: :S

George

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #29498 by 16again
16again replied the topic: Long Road Trip!
With your aversion to distance traveling and since its about 2200 miles to Minneapolis it could take you 10 days to get there and 10 to get back which means only 10 days with family and friends. God forbid stopping to see anything along the way. George you need to fly.

Of course I have no problems with distance I just have problems with time away form home, any more than 4 days and I really get nervous and after 5 days I'm out of my mind. Of course it saves me a lot of money not having to go on cruises and such.

Have a great time and while you will be missed I'm sure we can muddle thru without you.
Jack

• gwbell
  • gwbell's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Moderator
  • Forum Moderator
More
1 year 6 days ago #29575 by gwbell
gwbell replied the topic: Long Road Trip!
Finally home! 4,214-miles and 13 States! I've never made a trip like this since I've never cared for long drives. Pleasure to see some of the country side. Previous business trips have been limited to airport and office.

Stark reminder of our California drought on returning and seeing how brown and dried up everything is. Other states were so green. Wive's relatives back east stated how they never water their lawns, but had lush green lawns.

Good to be home!

George

P.S. to Jack: Money saved on travel allows you to buy more boats! B)

Moderators: gwbellRobert
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds
JSN Metro template designed by JoomlaShine.com