× Did you know you can have multiple images on a post?
Simply keep adding images until you are done. You may also "insert" an image into the post rather than just attaching it!

Topic-icon Posting of Pictures in Gallery

• ric
  • ric's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
7 years 6 months ago #14667 by ric
ric created the topic: Posting of Pictures in Gallery
Since you have boat galleries, would it be possible to create event picture galleries? FGC currently uses phanfare and pays a yearly fee. If you could set up a gallery for us, maybe we could talk? Thanks. Here is the phanfare site www.flglassparclub.phanfare.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• glassparman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 6 months ago #14708 by glassparman
glassparman replied the topic: Re:Posting of Pictures in Gallery
Ric, that's what this site is all about. There is currently a category just for the FGC. When you create a gallery, just pick the category to put it under.

The FGC had a couple under their category but when the site was hacked a few months back is when I found out my service provider was not getting good backups and we lost those photos.

I have good backups daily now and you guys are more than welcome to re-create or create new galleries.

If you want new categories, just let me know. You may also feel free to move the current ones you have from Phanfare . . . rest assured, I really do have good weekly backups :woohoo:

Michael B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: gwbellRobert
Time to create page: 0.312 seconds