× List the Glasspar boats you have found around your town, state, classifieds or other resource. Or list your own boat for sale here!

Did you know you can have multiple images on a post?
Simply keep adding images until you are done. You may also "insert" an image into the post rather than just attaching it!

Topic-icon Early model G-3 Cast Metal Trim Pieces on eBay!!

• gwbell
  • gwbell's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Moderator
  • Forum Moderator
More
1 year 6 months ago #29081 by gwbell
gwbell created the topic: Early model G-3 Cast Metal Trim Pieces on eBay!!
There is a gentleman on eBay (redcamano) selling various cast metal trim pieces for an early model G-3. If you're doing a G-3 restore and missing any of this trim, it can be very difficult to come by and now would be the time to act. Most pieces, he has a buy-it-now of $25!

The same seller also has four restored G-3's for sale. Located in Gig Harbor, WA.

George
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago #29094 by 16again
16again replied the topic: Early model G-3 Cast Metal Trim Pieces on eBay!!
George, for us less enlightened soles would you please describe in detail how to get a CL add to the GOA site. I have tried everything I know of but have always come up short (story of my life).
Jack

• gwbell
  • Forum Moderator
  • Forum Moderator
More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #29095 by gwbell
gwbell replied the topic: Early model G-3 Cast Metal Trim Pieces on eBay!!
Jack,

Admittedly the site is still a little wonky since the hack, but I'm sure things will get back to normal soon, if not even better. Copying and pasting a Craiglist ad (or any other url) is pretty simple (but I have noticed you do seem to have some issues with it B) ).

When you're on the site that you want to carry to a GOA post, click on the address bar, once highlighted right click, a drop down will appear and click on "Copy". In your GOA post right click and "Paste". The URL should appear in your post so others can click on it to open the link.

sample: fresno.craigslist.org/boa/5422247923.html

Now, having said that, eBay addresses don't seem to work. Not sure why... :pinch: In an older thread, JR showed how a screen capture helps for eBay postings, but it is not a clickable ink. I always stuggle with screen captures, so trying to describe the mechanics here would be difficult.

If this still doesn't work, call me and we'll sit on the computer and I can walk you through the steps.

George
(eight-0-five) 733-four nine 26

P.S. I readily admit that I am a compter moron, but I try to help folks where I can. I'm sure this has been a source of frustration for Michael McKinney since I'm not able to help with the administrative portions of the site. I recognize that having a site moderator that has limited computer skills, isn't really much help, but I appreciate everyone putting up with me in that capacity. :)

• edwardgrijalva6020
  • Expert Boater
  • Expert Boater
More
1 year 6 months ago #29096 by edwardgrijalva6020
edwardgrijalva6020 replied the topic: Early model G-3 Cast Metal Trim Pieces on eBay!!
George, you are not a moron, to me you are a wonderful human, no one is perfect, and I mean, NO-ONE.

• gwbell
  • Forum Moderator
  • Forum Moderator
More
1 year 6 months ago #29101 by gwbell
gwbell replied the topic: Early model G-3 Cast Metal Trim Pieces on eBay!!
Thank you, Eddie! :blush:

You're a good friend!

George

Moderators: gwbell
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds
JSN Metro template designed by JoomlaShine.com