× List the Glasspar boats you have found around your town, state, classifieds or other resource. Or list your own boat for sale here!

Did you know you can have multiple images on a post?
Simply keep adding images until you are done. You may also "insert" an image into the post rather than just attaching it!

Topic-icon Seafair Sedan Seats

• 16again
  • 16again's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boater
  • Gold Boater
More
4 years 1 week ago #28864 by 16again
Seafair Sedan Seats was created by 16again
Looking for a pair of original fold down seats for a Seafair Sedan, willing to pay reasonable price plus freight.
Thanks
Jack
559-301-3437
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 days ago #28870 by gwbell
Replied by gwbell on topic Seafair Sedan Seats
Jack,

You might be hard pressed to find a set of original fold-downs. I've only seen one owner on here that had them. Really like that feature since it adds more flexibility and space to the cockpit area, so when we were doing our Sedan, I had some brackets fabricated. Definitely not as cool as the originals, but serves the same purpose.

George

More
4 years 6 days ago #28871 by glassfrompass
Replied by glassfrompass on topic Seafair Sedan Seats
similar to George, I made my own. it worked out really well,
tom

• 16again
  • 16again's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boater
  • Gold Boater
More
4 years 5 days ago #28872 by 16again
Replied by 16again on topic Seafair Sedan Seats
Thank you gentlemen, I really appreciate your ingenuity and great pictures. Funny thing happen a couple weeks ago, another cruiser followed me home. Its not a Glasspar so I guess it will have to go once I pull the 115 Merc, 15 Sea King, FOLD DOWNSEAT BRACKETS and dislodge it from its American Trailer. Not a bad day for $240.
Thanks
Jack
Attachments:

More
4 years 5 days ago #28875 by gwbell
That's a really cool boat, Jack! At that price it may be worth hanging on to. Can you post some more pictures, please?

Big motor for a smaller boat. Are you planning on putting the Merc on your Sedan?

George

More
4 years 5 days ago #28876 by gwbell
That turned out really well, Tom!

I like how you connected the legs. I just have the individual posts. Just one more step to insert them, but it would be nice to be able to do both together. If I had to do it over, I would mount the seats so they could swivel.

George

Moderators: gwbell
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds