× List the Glasspar boats you have found around your town, state, classifieds or other resource. Or list your own boat for sale here!

Did you know you can have multiple images on a post?
Simply keep adding images until you are done. You may also "insert" an image into the post rather than just attaching it!

Topic-icon 2 Classic Glasspars for sale - Need to liquidate!

• Willyc
  • Willyc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boater
  • Fresh Boater
More
3 years 6 months ago #28777 by Willyc
Hi all. I have a early 60's Glasspar Delmar with a 90hp Merc ob and an early 60 Seafair Sedan that I need desperately need to get rid of. The Delmar is complete boat has suffered from sitting exposed for the last few years but with a bit of spit and polish, could be up and parading by next spring. It sits on the orig. tilting little-dude trailer.
My Seafair is a restoration project, all apart but on a good serviceable trailer. It is an i/o and you'll get a good fresh water 4 cyl Mercrusier engine with a spare for parts. The outdrive I have, but in pieces is also a fresh water unit, with many spare parts for the outdrive, too.
Both boats & trailers are licensed & have clear (paid)registrations. Both trailers should be okay for distance driving as I have lubed the wheels often, kept the tires inflated and the lights work.
I would rather someone from this club would take them, any offer considered. I don't want to have to post these on Craigslist but will be forced to if I get no response here.
Please rescue these boats! I need to move these boats now! I've added a couple of pictures to give you an idea of what you'd be in for, please don't hesitate to call me & leave a message, I'll return your call asap. You can also send me an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., I'll respond as soon as possible.
Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Willyc
  • Fresh Boater
  • Fresh Boater
More
3 years 6 months ago #28778 by Willyc
Sorry, forgot to post a phone number.

707-498-3326. The boats are located in Arcata, CA (just north of Eureka)

More
3 years 6 months ago #28780 by glassfrompass
Replied by glassfrompass on topic 2 Classic Glasspars for sale - Need to liquidate!
I don't see the pictures --del mar pictures please if you have them?

More
3 years 6 months ago #28782 by gwbell
Willy,

If you need help posting pics, you can email to me and I'll post on your behalf.

George
five dot bells at comcast dot net

• Willyc
  • Fresh Boater
  • Fresh Boater
More
3 years 6 months ago #28785 by Willyc
Sorry, trying to re-post.

• Willyc
  • Fresh Boater
  • Fresh Boater
More
3 years 6 months ago #28786 by Willyc
Let's try this again, sorry the photos didn't happen...

]

Moderators: gwbell
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds