× List the Glasspar boats you have found around your town, state, classifieds or other resource. Or list your own boat for sale here!

Did you know you can have multiple images on a post?
Simply keep adding images until you are done. You may also "insert" an image into the post rather than just attaching it!

Topic-icon Selling an almost restored Sedan

• Garyfulcher
  • Garyfulcher's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boater
  • Senior Boater
More
2 years 3 months ago #28265 by Garyfulcher
Garyfulcher created the topic: Selling an almost restored Sedan
I’m going to sell my half completed renovated Glasspar Sedan. I looking for the best offer. I’m also have a brand new aluminum trailer I’m selling for $2,000.

Here is the story: I bought the boat in 2013 with the idea of doing a high end renovation. The boat was to be stripped and then rebuilt in mahogany. You can see the quality of my work in the photos and write-ups. We finished most of the work. The cockpit still nests to be built out. Last year my wife died of cancer. I stopped working on the boat about a month before her death and have not been able to get started again. My dream for the boat died with her.

Most of the comments for completing the boat are included:

Twin fuel tanks, fuel deck caps, and instruments;
Instrumentation for two engines
Controls for twin Honda 50’s
All original aluminum - Polished
Seat pedestals
Garman ———————— Navagation & Fish finder
Tranducers
Electric switchs
Radio
Stereo, speakers

Please contact me at 415-310-3363 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with offers.

Blog link: www.classicglasspars.com/index.php?optio...mid=535&limitstart=0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #28301 by Seanfromseattle
Seanfromseattle replied the topic: Selling an almost restored Sedan
My condolences on the loss of your wife. May you find solace in your memories of her...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: gwbell
Time to create page: 0.295 seconds
JSN Metro template designed by JoomlaShine.com