× List the Glasspar boats you have found around your town, state, classifieds or other resource. Or list your own boat for sale here!

Did you know you can have multiple images on a post?
Simply keep adding images until you are done. You may also "insert" an image into the post rather than just attaching it!

Topic-icon All original 1967 Seafair Sedan for sale

• Garyfulcher
  • Garyfulcher's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boater
  • Senior Boater
More
4 years 4 months ago #27395 by Garyfulcher
All original 1967 Seafair Sedan for sale was created by Garyfulcher
No eBay APP ID défined in Kunena configurationIf you're looking for a sedan, you might check out this Ebay listing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #27396 by Normspeed
Replied by Normspeed on topic All original 1967 Seafair Sedan for sale
A beauty.

More
4 years 4 months ago #27397 by ChuckRighter
Replied by ChuckRighter on topic All original 1967 Seafair Sedan for sale
I have an all original seafair sedan 67 for sale. It's in great shape! I/O runs good. Picts are on this site or please call Chuck at 702.526.3882.

More
4 years 2 months ago #27562 by knotbad2b
Replied by knotbad2b on topic All original 1967 Seafair Sedan for sale
I purchased this boat. It is in great shape. I have repaired the transom with Seacast. I need the Seafairer badges for the cabin. Any ideas where I can find them or an original that I can copy?

More
4 years 2 months ago #27564 by gwbell
Replied by gwbell on topic All original 1967 Seafair Sedan for sale

knotbad2b wrote: I purchased this boat. It is in great shape. I have repaired the transom with Seacast. I need the Seafairer badges for the cabin. Any ideas where I can find them or an original that I can copy?

WELCOME to the site!! Appears you have purchased a beautiful boat! More pictures posted to the general forum would be welcomed!

Not sure what you're referencing from your statement of "Seafairer badges for the cabin"? Since it appears you received the 1967 brochure with the purchase of your boat (which is a lucky find), you'll see that the original boat only had the "Seafair" badge on the outside of the cockpit, aft of the cabin windows. From the pictures posted on the eBay auction, it looks like your boat has those badges. Some earlier models did actually have "Seafair Sedan" badges. Our 1965 Sedan had neither, but was able to find them at a boat boneyard.

Again...Congrats on your "new" boat, and please post pics on the general forum!

George

Moderators: gwbell
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds