× List the Glasspar boats you have found around your town, state, classifieds or other resource. Or list your own boat for sale here!

Did you know you can have multiple images on a post?
Simply keep adding images until you are done. You may also "insert" an image into the post rather than just attaching it!

Topic-icon 196(?) Citation -Free to Good Home

• glassfrompass
  • glassfrompass's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boater
  • Expert Boater
More
4 years 4 months ago #27317 by glassfrompass
196(?) Citation -Free to Good Home was created by glassfrompass
I am posting this for a friend of mine. His email is below but if you answer me I will forward to him, or put you in touch.

196(?) Citation. Hull in pretty good shape. Transom, and stringers, dried out under cover for several years. Needs new floor and upholstery, etc. Have wrap-around windshield off similar boat, in good shape. Most all original fittings still with the boat. No paperwork.

Hull, free to a good home. May be able to work out delivery in the Pacific NW. I already have a Lido and Seafair and about a dozen other boats that call me “dad.” This one needs more love than I can give it. Please, don’t make me cut it up for the dump.

Thanks,

Dan Rogers
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #27318 by talltales
Replied by talltales on topic 196(?) Citation -Free to Good Home
if no one takes it off of your hands,i would be interested in the jumpseat hardware,cleats,and chocks. skipp

More
4 years 3 months ago #27375 by SanDiego
Replied by SanDiego on topic 196(?) Citation -Free to Good Home
We would be interested in purchasing the starboard & Port badges for our 1965 Citation.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Thanks,
Steve & Kay

Moderators: gwbell
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds