× List the Glasspar boats you have found around your town, state, classifieds or other resource. Or list your own boat for sale here!

Did you know you can have multiple images on a post?
Simply keep adding images until you are done. You may also "insert" an image into the post rather than just attaching it!

Topic-icon If you need Seafair Sedan parts please let us know

• SeaPair
  • SeaPair's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 5 months ago #26217 by SeaPair
We now have two 1960 Seafair Sedans and only want one so the boat with the bad stringers and transom may turn into a parts boat(I was looking for parts and ended up getting the entire boat instead).

I am however a little hesitant to post this only because we are still in the decision making process on the two boats we have recently purchased and I do not want to get anyones hopes up etc. in case we end up just selling the entire boat.

That being said we would like to know what parts others may need before hand so it can help us make the decision.

The parts I know we will want to keep so far are:
- The cabin door
- The emblems (may have one extra rear Glasspar emblem though)
- The fiberglass side panels (that hide the cables and give storage)
- One section of the lower windshield (port side)

Other than that we have duplicates of pretty much everything I believe.

Please post here what you may be interested in if we decide to part out one of these boats. They are both titled as 1960.

If you are not a member of this site (you should be) then you can email us at: C L A I D I G @ gmail.com if you are looking for parts for your Seafair Sedan(remove the spaces first)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #26233 by John_P
SeaPair:

That is a very nice offer of Seafair parts for the members here! ;) It seems as though there are always members looking for spare parts on our old Glasspar Boats and IMHO, they are getting more rare each year.

I for one thank you Sir!

John_P

More
5 years 5 months ago #26267 by Seanfromseattle
Replied by Seanfromseattle on topic If you need Seafair Sedan parts please let us know
If you cut the bad boat up for parts, keep everything except the shell. And even for that, keep some of the fiberglass, both to know how thick it is, and for a patch. Don't throw anything away. You never know when you will need something strange. I lost my port side cabin window to the bottom of Lake Union last year, and had to engineer whole new windows, fortunately I had a spare set from the parts boat. I've also given, and traded, parts to other glasspar boat owners...

More
5 years 4 months ago #26336 by liveboatdie
Replied by liveboatdie on topic If you need Seafair Sedan parts please let us know
Hello!! I am seeking a splashwell and a passenger-side dashboard trim piece. Can you help me with these??
thanks,
Bill Davis

More
5 years 4 months ago #26358 by crofoot
I need the handles that are on each side at the top of the cabin entry.any help in this would be greatly appreciated.I would of course pay for your time the parts and shipping.Thanks,John Crofoot.

More
5 years 4 months ago #26360 by hspa
Hello, thanks for your consideration, I need a few parts but am not sure what the configuration of a 60 is. I'll send an email with list and photos. Thanks Harv

Moderators: gwbell
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds