× List the Glasspar boats you have found around your town, state, classifieds or other resource. Or list your own boat for sale here!

Did you know you can have multiple images on a post?
Simply keep adding images until you are done. You may also "insert" an image into the post rather than just attaching it!

Topic-icon WANTED: Late 1950's Glasspar Club Mariner

• Jan Hadley
  • Jan Hadley's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 11 months ago #21540 by Jan Hadley
WANTED: Late 1950's Glasspar Club Mariner was created by Jan Hadley
I'd like to find a late 1950's Glasspar Club Mariner is restorable condition (or maybe even a little better!) within semi-reasonable driving distance of South Carolina. Failing that, I'd "settle" for Dorsett Catalina. All leads followed/appreciated. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #21542 by Nautilus
Replied by Nautilus on topic WANTED: Late 1950's Glasspar Club Mariner
Just joined the club. That's my ad above. I already own a 1958 del Mar and will be restoring it this winter. I plan to document the progress in the forum with photos and updates.

Striving for Mediocrity!

More
6 years 11 months ago #21563 by glassparman
Replied by glassparman on topic WANTED: Late 1950's Glasspar Club Mariner
Jan, those are hard to come by. There was a prestine example of one out here in SOCAL but it was snatched up by another clumb member.

Keep an eye on craigslist.org as well.

Michael

More
6 years 4 months ago #23670 by Reb
In reference to your 58 del mar, I've just started semirestoring my '57 del mar..having trouble getting someone to repair the window frames. I'm also getting it ready to be painted, but can't decide on a primary color. I know its a long way off, but there's supposed to be an awesome Dorsett forsale in Los Angeles inexpensively, good luck.

More
6 years 4 months ago #23678 by Seanfromseattle
Replied by Seanfromseattle on topic WANTED: Late 1950's Glasspar Club Mariner
There was a complete Club Mariner project boat out here in Wash. state about a year ago. It's been on and off craigslist. Do a search for the listing that I posted and you will probably find it. A little bit of a drive for you, but you could map other glasspar owners and visit on your way back...

More
5 years 10 months ago #25332 by edgarfolmar1
Replied by edgarfolmar1 on topic WANTED: Late 1950's Glasspar Club Mariner
I have a 1958 Club Mariner that I restored here in Texas back in the early 1990's. Been sitting in covered storage since. It has original dual 1958 35 HP Johnson's on it. I would be willing to sell at the right price. Dad bought the boat used back in the early 1960's.

Moderators: gwbell
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds