× Did you know you can have multiple images on a post?
Simply keep adding images until you are done. You may also "insert" an image into the post rather than just attaching it!

Topic-icon cnc90 G-3 Project

• harley
  • harley's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dang Crazy Boater
  • Dang Crazy Boater
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #6745 by harley
harley created the topic: cnc90 G-3 Project
We (Jackie & I) have recently had the opportunity to become the very fortunate new owners of a G-3. Our optimism of owning a G-3 probably would not have happened if it were not for (2) two very special Florida Glasspar Club members John & Ivy Simpson, and what a totally awesome deal we got. From mention of John wanting to keep the boat in the club, this allowed us to have the opportunity of picking up on the project where he left off. Our appreciation and gratitude to John & Ivy cannot be expressed in words, and we hope to make you both proud when she’s done.

My hat is off once again to the Glasspar Owners Association and the Florida Glasspar Club, great people, beautiful boats, good times!!

Chris

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #6746 by split
split replied the topic: Re:We own a G-3!!!
CONGRATS: Looks like a HIS & HERS garage. Cant believe you found a HOT RED boat in central Florida right at the start of the show season .!!
.. Did you hear there is going to be a BIG rally / show down your way May 1st .??
Got a mota for that puppy .??
Again CONGRATS all around . Luv it when a plan comes together. B)

• harley
  • Dang Crazy Boater
  • Dang Crazy Boater
More
8 years 11 months ago #6762 by harley
harley replied the topic: Re:We own a G-3!!!
Go over to BOAT PROJECTS Thread. Chris updated it last night with more pictures. You'll see why we are so happy and grateful to EustisGary! -hightest

• boatsnmotors
  • Dang Crazy Boater
  • Dang Crazy Boater
More
8 years 11 months ago #6763 by boatsnmotors
boatsnmotors replied the topic: Re:We own a G-3!!!
Congratulations, Chris and Jackie on Joining the clubs G3 fleet. We all hope to see your new G3 at the Rally even if it is not completed. Keep the pictures comming and don't hesitate to ask if you need help with anything. BrianB)

• harley
  • Dang Crazy Boater
  • Dang Crazy Boater
More
8 years 11 months ago #6767 by harley
harley replied the topic: Re:We own a G-3!!!
Hi Brian,

Thank you very much, and I should not need to rack your brain to much on this one. As I mentioned to you the other day, I may need a few tips on that Merc. Thankfully there is "some" info online, and available parts if needed. We will do our best to get her to the Rally finished or not.

CHRIS

More
8 years 11 months ago #6786 by shanny
shanny replied the topic: Re:We own a G-3!!!
Hey Chris & Jackie...If it looks half as good as your work on the Seafair...It will be beautiful!!! Can't wait to see it done ! Patrick

Moderators: gwbellglassparman.admin
Time to create page: 0.382 seconds