× Did you know you can have multiple images on a post?
Simply keep adding images until you are done. You may also "insert" an image into the post rather than just attaching it!

Topic-icon Join a Glasspar Group!

More
6 years 4 months ago #22811 by split
split replied the topic: Re: Join a Glasspar Group!
CAP,: WELCOME , I am on my 2nd SEDAN , and we currently have the transom out of ours.
A one owner esate sale 1967,, once you UN-BOLT the big splashwell & corner trim , everything is easy , about two half sheets of plywood. , no curves,...YES< Most members believe the factory did not CAP or seal most of the top wood in transom build.. SO 40 years later they need up be upgraded....

. Watch you E-mail box , I will send you a LINK & you can view my pictures,,
Hate to have you go all winter with Cabin Fever out there. (!!!) East Tenn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago #28279 by blaydr382
blaydr382 replied the topic: Join a Glasspar Group!
I have a 57' Glasspar Club Mariner and I live in San Diego California. Any Recommendation?

Attachments:

More
2 years 10 months ago #28285 by gwbell
gwbell replied the topic: Join a Glasspar Group!
Nick,

The California group never seemed to make any headway, and that is predominantly my fault. If you're looking for a group of folks to go boating with, the Golden State Glassics (GSG) gets together on occasion. The southern California meets are predominantly salt water in some of the harbor areas there. They do have a few Glasspars in the group, and actually another Mariner from a gentleman in Fresno.

The GSG is currently going through some reorganizing right now, but various events are still scheduled.

goldenstateglassics.com/

I can do some digging if interested, to get the contact info for Jer Hoving, who does most of the southern California organizing. Their subchapter is referred to as Old Boats Rule.

George

More
2 years 8 months ago #28567 by oldemariner
oldemariner replied the topic: Join a Glasspar Group!
The Mariner from Fresno is scheduled to make an appearance at Tower Park (Lodi area) for the Vintage Trailer/Boat event on October 9-11. That's about all that Golden State Glassics has come up with for 2015.

Attachments:

More
1 year 7 months ago #29645 by boatER
boatER replied the topic: Join a Glasspar Group!
Hi, I'm new here too!! I've got a 1965 Seafair Sedan and I'm also curious about a meet-up here in Central/Northern California. I'm 90 min from the Delta and believe that would be a great place for some of us local to this area, Glasspar owners, to hook up and cruise around some weekend.

More
1 year 7 months ago #29646 by 16again
16again replied the topic: Join a Glasspar Group!
Try looking on the Golden State Glassics site for activities as we are pretty much central and nor cal boaters who do a lot of activities on the delta. Please join us on Oct 7th, 8th and 9th at Tower Park. See postings on site for details.

Moderators: gwbellglassparman.admin
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds