× Did you know you can have multiple images on a post?
Simply keep adding images until you are done. You may also "insert" an image into the post rather than just attaching it!

Topic-icon Join a Glasspar Group!

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #29699 by boatER
boatER replied the topic: Join a Glasspar Group!
Here are some pics of my '65. I had the outboard serviced, of which included a new impeller and I was told by the shop that its in great mechanical shape. I haven't launched the boat yet, so I assume it floats. I'm looking to join some of you this weekend at Tower Park at some point this coming weekend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #29700 by MRHO455
MRHO455 replied the topic: Join a Glasspar Group!
Nice Seafair!!!

hope to see you this weekend!

Joel

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #29701 by 16again
16again replied the topic: Join a Glasspar Group!
Great looking Seafair!!! Looking forward to seeing it this weekend at the Tower. Originally planned to bring mine but changed my mind and will bring the Avalon instead. Really like your bow running light and the great blue tint on the wind screen.
Sea Ya this weekend.
Jack

More
11 months 1 week ago #29706 by boatER
boatER replied the topic: Join a Glasspar Group!
Well, I'm sorry to say I had to miss meeting you fellow Glasspar cruisers this weekend. My wife and I are starting a complete remodel on our home and we just got the word from our contractor the the fun begins next Monday. As a result, we are packing this weekend to move out until the house is complete and ready for us to move back in, 9 months from now. I hope someone will post some cool pics of the event and that we can meet up in the near future. I hope everyone had a great time!

Danny

Moderators: gwbellglassparman.admin
Time to create page: 0.348 seconds
JSN Metro template designed by JoomlaShine.com