× Did you know you can have multiple images on a post?
Simply keep adding images until you are done. You may also "insert" an image into the post rather than just attaching it!

Topic-icon Join a Glasspar Group!

More
1 year 4 months ago #29647 by Jayarrgh
Jayarrgh replied the topic: Join a Glasspar Group!
Welcome boatER. What Jack (16 again) said about goldenstateglassics.com/ is where you'll find meet ups of old fiberglass boats (including several Glasspars) for cruises on the Delta and other locations. Tell us more about your Seafair and we love to see photos so please post some. :)

-JR (Jerry)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #29648 by boatER
boatER replied the topic: Join a Glasspar Group!
I'll head out to Tower Park that weekend and check it out. Thanks for letting me know about the event.

More
1 year 4 months ago #29649 by 16again
16again replied the topic: Join a Glasspar Group!
Yea boatER Tower is the place to be. I will be bringing a Glasspar not sure which at the moment but will be there. A couple Seafair Sedans will probably show up as well as maybe a G3 and Avalon. Look forward to meeting you/.
Jack

More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #29650 by boatER
Hey Jerry and thanks for the welcoming. My Seafair Sedan is a 65, I believe, based on the serial number. The registration claims it to be a 67, but we all know that's not to be trusted. I purchased the boat a few months ago from a guy in central cali who used it for fishing. The boat looked to be in good enough condition for me to pull the trigger and work a little magic on it to make it shine. The outboard is a 85 or 86 Merc 115. As a kid, my family owned a 65 Avalon with a 115 Evinrude. Loved that boat and all of the great experiences we shared in it on the water. My wife and I have an 8 yr old daughter and a 9 1/2 yr old son, so I was thinking the sedan would be a better boat for us on the delta. I'll snap a few photos and attempt to get them posted.

More
1 year 4 months ago #29651 by boatER
Thanks Jack, same here!

More
1 year 4 months ago #29652 by Jayarrgh
Jayarrgh replied the topic: Join a Glasspar Group!
boatER, I have a '60 Seafair Sunliner that I will be taking to TP.
Note: to make photos post easily here, resize them to under 100KB.

-JR (Jerry)

Moderators: gwbellglassparman.admin
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds