× Did you know you can have multiple images on a post?
Simply keep adding images until you are done. You may also "insert" an image into the post rather than just attaching it!

Topic-icon New To The Group! Want To Know Some Info And Intro

• Afrost
  • Afrost's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boater
  • Fresh Boater
More
3 years 7 months ago #29442 by Afrost
Hey everyone! My name is Adam Frost. I'm 25 and I live in London, Arkansas. Just a small town (1,000 people) along Interstate 40 and the Arkansas River. I have been reading and using this association for information for about 5 years now, but I felt it was time to join the ranks. I am on my second Seafair Sedan now. I was given my first one by a co-worker (65 model) and I planned on restoring it. But a 20 year old being what they are, I couldn't ever get the project off the ground. So I sent it on down the line to someone who would. :(

Last spring though, I ran across another one, and had to have it. This one is in much better condition and is a better candidate for restoration. That being said, I'm working on it piece by piece, and getting it back to its former glory. I can't wait to dig into it and I'm sure I'll need some help from time to time from you guys to get her done. Attached are some pictures of her, along with the serial number plate. I'm curious as to its age, and the other specs that the serial designates. So any help there is greatly appreciated! Thanks guys! :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Afrost
  • Fresh Boater
  • Fresh Boater
More
3 years 7 months ago #29443 by Afrost
Attachments:

• Afrost
  • Fresh Boater
  • Fresh Boater
More
3 years 7 months ago #29444 by Afrost
Attachments:

More
3 years 7 months ago #29445 by 16again
Welcome. This group is a wealth of knowledge and I'm sure all of your questions can be answered. I too have a SeaFair Sedan and I gave my son one that is identical to yours right down to the trailer. Was is yours powered with?

Jack

• Afrost
  • Fresh Boater
  • Fresh Boater
More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #29446 by Afrost
That's awesome! Both of the ones I've had have had Johnson 85 Powershift II power plants. Someone painted the one I have now black. :huh: I just got done with the motor cap the other day painting it back white. I still have to paint the shaft and lower, and fill in the emblems with fresh paint.
Attachments:

• Afrost
  • Fresh Boater
  • Fresh Boater
More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #29447 by Afrost
Ok Ive been doing some looking. The Serial tag says 17XN 0063. So is that a Seafair Sedan, Nashville made, 1963 model number 63? Is that right?

Moderators: gwbellglassparman.admin
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds