× Did you know you can have multiple images on a post?
Simply keep adding images until you are done. You may also "insert" an image into the post rather than just attaching it!

Topic-icon Jack's Seafair Sedan from New Mexico

More
1 year 1 week ago #29644 by 16again
16again replied the topic: Jack's Seafair Sedan from New Mexico
After talking with Jeff and his GF about utilizing the boat for a weekender it became apparent that there was just too much moving stuff back and forth in the cramped quarters to make it enjoyable. As I am considerably wider than Jeff or his GF I started thinking about what could be done to make it more user friendly. Determined that by shortening each of the bunks about 16" it would not affect the sleeping for us vertically challenged folks and would allow for the permanent placement of the porta potti on one side and the ability create a battery compartment on the other thus providing much better weight distribution. In addition I believe it will allow me to eliminate the inward hinged door and install either a single or double sliding door which would make ingress and egress considerably easier.

An yes I did get a 2012 90hp Etec with 50 hrs on it Friday. Found it in Simi Valley on a ragged old Sunliner, send me your email and I will send you some pics as soon as I either take some or my oldest son sends me some. Motor has controls, gauges with all the diagnostics and an extended warranty to 2018 . Best part is it was advertised for $3000 and since the owner had failed to register the boat he dropped it $2900. We bought new tires in Simi Valley and came home, long day and 480+ miles but I think it is worth it. Jeff has agreed to help me finish it so I guess at some point I will put the 64 Sedan up for sale. Of course I will keep the 90hp Ficht that performs so well on it. I have an 85hp inline 6cyl merc that would work well.

Looking forward Tower
Jack

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 1 week ago #29715 by 16again
16again replied the topic: Jack's Seafair Sedan from New Mexico
Well I am now the proud owner to two Seafair Sedans. Jeff had an opportunity to buy a 24' 1976 Spectra Day Cruiser that my oldest son and I purchased 3 years ago and sold to a friend. Was originally purchased for me but the friend fell in love with it. In any event his wife wants something else and since Jeff was a little disappointed in the cabin room in the Seafair he decided to go this direction. No big deal as I'm confident that I can finish it and sell it as its been painted, has new floor and running 85Hp Merc. and a good trailer.
Jack

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: gwbellglassparman.admin
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds
JSN Metro template designed by JoomlaShine.com