× Did you know you can have multiple images on a post?
Simply keep adding images until you are done. You may also "insert" an image into the post rather than just attaching it!

Topic-icon Another One

• 16again
  • 16again's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boater
  • Gold Boater
More
1 year 5 months ago #29285 by 16again
16again replied the topic: Another One
Nice of you to say George but its good from afar but far from good. Floor is solid and seats are comfortable and it runs pretty darn good which was my goal for this go around. Maybe in the fall I can regel coat from the rub rail down then contemplate above the rail for another time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #29286 by Jayarrgh
Jayarrgh replied the topic: Another One

gwbell wrote: Jerry,

I don't do Facebook, but would you please post a link to the page so we can all enjoy.

Thank You!

George

I would love to have all you here in the GOA follow what is happening on the Golden State Glassics facebook page, but it is a closed group. I don't know who set it up that way but the posts there are visible only to members of the group. To become a FB group member ; you need to join GSG ( goldenstateglassics.com ), also join Facebook, and then ask to be included in the FB GSG group. It is way too complicated IMHO. There has been some talk about linking the FB page to the main website but nothing has happened yet. So right now, a lot of good stuff gets posted on FB that only a few people can see. :huh: :S :(

George, I know you are a member of the GSG, perhaps you can help advocate easier access to the FB GSG page for all who are interested.

-JR (Jerry)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: gwbellglassparman.admin
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds
JSN Metro template designed by JoomlaShine.com