× Did you know you can have multiple images on a post?
Simply keep adding images until you are done. You may also "insert" an image into the post rather than just attaching it!

Topic-icon Another One

• 16again
  • 16again's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boater
  • Gold Boater
More
4 years 2 months ago #29272 by 16again
Another One was created by 16again
Got back from " A Day on the Delta" to find another boat in my garage, my youngest had moved the New Mexico Seafair Sedan from the covered parking into the shop and proceeded to begin getting it ready for floor and reassembly. All my parts and supplies for my boat were boxed and put away. I guess I'm finished working on it for awhile until his runs. He did get the 85hp Merc running and I understand it runs very well with level compression indicating a 9.5 to 1 compression ratio, not sure what the compression ratio should be, will check later this evening. All is good with him pushing this project forward as I'm excited to see a young new owner getting excited about one of these old beauties.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• edwardgrijalva6020
  • Expert Boater
  • Expert Boater
More
4 years 2 months ago #29274 by edwardgrijalva6020
Replied by edwardgrijalva6020 on topic Another One
Don't forget start taking pictures.

• 16again
  • 16again's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boater
  • Gold Boater
More
4 years 2 months ago #29275 by 16again
Replied by 16again on topic Another One
Eddie I take em just can't seem to post em. George has offered to help but I never think about it until I'm posting. Will try to do better.

More
4 years 2 months ago #29276 by Jayarrgh
Replied by Jayarrgh on topic Another One
Jack, we need to upgrade your computer skills. ;) At the GOA, we are interested in seeing the work in progress on all your boats. :) Also you should really get onto the Facebook GSG page. There is a lot there that you are missing re: Day on the Delta. :huh:

-JR (Jerry)

More
4 years 2 months ago #29282 by gwbell
Replied by gwbell on topic Another One

16again wrote: Eddie I take em just can't seem to post em. George has offered to help but I never think about it until I'm posting. Will try to do better.

Jack,

Saw the pics of your Seafair Sedan posted on the GSG site for the "Day on the Delta" meet. She turned out really nice, and I would love to get some pics of her posted here. Please email some pics and I'll start your own thread.

Nice to hear of your son's interest in starting his own boat!

George

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #29283 by gwbell
Replied by gwbell on topic Another One

Jayarrgh wrote: Jack, we need to upgrade your computer skills. ;) At the GOA, we are interested in seeing the work in progress on all your boats. :) Also you should really get onto the Facebook GSG page. There is a lot there that you are missing re: Day on the Delta. :huh:

-JR (Jerry)

Jerry,

I don't do Facebook, but would you please post a link to the page so we can all enjoy.

Thank You!

George

Moderators: gwbellglassparman.admin
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds