× Did you know you can have multiple images on a post?
Simply keep adding images until you are done. You may also "insert" an image into the post rather than just attaching it!

Topic-icon Window rubber moldings for Seafair Sedan

More
6 months 1 day ago #29771 by Terrydi
Terrydi replied the topic: Window rubber moldings for Seafair Sedan
Hello 16again and Charlie_N,

The Seafair window gasket replacement is an issue that I have not been able to resolve after years of effort.

Jack,
As you know Wefco’s 1116G is not the correct profile and it does not fit properly. Not sure what you are describing but my thought is you need a gasket and not just caulk.

Charlie,
Wefco can provide a hatch gasket and I can find the number for you.
What is the windshield top finisher you mention? Please post pictures.

Thanks,
Terry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 21 hours ago #29775 by Charlie_N
Charlie_N replied the topic: Window rubber moldings for Seafair Sedan
The windshield top edging looks like an automotive edging piece that would be used around inside doors, build in metal to help it clamp, in white of course. About 0.450 wide and 0.54 tall. I am not sure this would be original but it worked.

The hatch seal is an small H piece about 0.827 tall and 0.326 wide. Again not sure the is original.

Attachments:

More
4 months 1 week ago #29783 by Charlie_N
Charlie_N replied the topic: Window rubber moldings for Seafair Sedan
The windshield top finisher. There is the windshield metal frame and then there is a fiberglass finisher on the upper edge. It is a U shaped piece with a raw fiberglass edge that has a molded white rubber piece attached. The piece I used looks like it could be an automotive door moulding, rubber with build in metal piece to clamp it. Below is the best picture I have.

Attachments:

Moderators: gwbellglassparman.admin
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds
JSN Metro template designed by JoomlaShine.com