× Did you know you can have multiple images on a post?
Simply keep adding images until you are done. You may also "insert" an image into the post rather than just attaching it!

Topic-icon Feb 2016 Glasspar Luncheon!

• gwbell
  • gwbell's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Moderator
  • Forum Moderator
More
4 years 4 months ago #29032 by gwbell
Replied by gwbell on topic Feb 2016 Glasspar Luncheon!
MRHO455,

Glad you'll be joining us!!

I'll be making reservations today, so if there are others coming please let me know. I'll make the reservation under "the Glasspar Owners Association".

George

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• gwbell
  • Forum Moderator
  • Forum Moderator
More
4 years 4 months ago #29037 by gwbell
I've made the reservation for 10 people. They can accommodate more if they show up. Having never been here before, apparently they put their groups upstairs which allows for a little more privacy.

Looking forward to seeing everyone this Saturday!

George

• gwbell
  • Forum Moderator
  • Forum Moderator
More
4 years 4 months ago #29044 by gwbell
Received the following email from Jerry Phillips (Oldemariner). Thought I'd post for others:

"Hi: I stopped by Bravo Farms today, on my way home from the coast. You are correct in the location will be upstairs. There is a large room with lots of tables, each set up for 4 people. Hope they can rearrange them for a group of ten. There are a lot of things for us to look at: they call them "Farmtiques" and most are available for sale. Downstairs they have a lot of food and variety items, also. My wife always wants to stop and get a bag of coated almonds.
A word of caution: gasoline prices are higher in Kettleman City than other places, at least Fresno and the coastal areas we just visited. We should come with enough gas to get back home.
See you on Saturday."

George

• edwardgrijalva6020
  • Expert Boater
  • Expert Boater
More
4 years 4 months ago #29045 by edwardgrijalva6020
Replied by edwardgrijalva6020 on topic Feb 2016 Glasspar Luncheon!
See you on Saturday Mr. Bell.
Eddie.

More
4 years 4 months ago #29048 by 16again
Replied by 16again on topic Feb 2016 Glasspar Luncheon!
To the participants of todays luncheon thank for making it a most enjoyable Saturday. It was great talking old boats and possible outings, maybe we can put something together for later this spring. Thanks to the Old Mariner for being my chuffer and MrHo442 for his outstanding navigating which enabled the Old Mariner to find his way from Fresno to Kettleman City. And last but not least thanks Mr. Bell for coordinating the whole thing we should do it again.

Jack

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #29049 by MRHO455
Replied by MRHO455 on topic Feb 2016 Glasspar Luncheon!
Had a great afternoon meeting and talking with you guys. Just to make it clear, my handle Mrho455 has nothing to do with women of the evening :ohmy:

I have an old car, a 1969 Hurst Olds, powered by a 455 cu in Oldsmobile engine, hence the H/O 455

Attachments:

Moderators: gwbellglassparman.admin
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds