× Did you know you can have multiple images on a post?
Simply keep adding images until you are done. You may also "insert" an image into the post rather than just attaching it!

Topic-icon Dues, contributions, assesments, membership

• 16again
  • 16again's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boater
  • Gold Boater
More
1 year 8 months ago #28952 by 16again
16again created the topic: Dues, contributions, assesments, membership
Just getting around to paying all of my memberships to all of the forums, clubs and associations that I support and was wondering to whom I should send money for GOA?
Jack

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #28953 by gwbell
gwbell replied the topic: Dues, contributions, assesments, membership
Jack,

Michael McKinney (Webmaster) has a page set up to submit dues. You'll need to be logged out to access it. If you're logged in the link just gives a message that you're already signed up. Not sure why it's set up that way.

Under the main menu, go to Join the Association. Page shows the various membership payments that can be made.

Michael use to have a PayPal link that would let you send in payments, but not sure if that is active anymore.

Nice of you to think of this! I need to get in the habit, as well, for the various sites I frequent.

George

More
1 year 8 months ago #28954 by gwbell
Just as a reminder to everyone that frequents eBay. If you make a purchase from the links off of the GOA site (Main Menu; Glasspar Items on eBay), the site makes a small percentage of your purchase price through some agreement with eBay. Not significant, but helps keep a little money in the site coffers.

George

• 16again
  • 16again's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boater
  • Gold Boater
More
1 year 8 months ago #28955 by 16again
16again replied the topic: Dues, contributions, assesments, membership
Thanks George, but after you select your term of membership it takes you into signing up. If you are already a member does it duplicate or override?

More
1 year 8 months ago #28956 by gwbell
Jack,

Contacting Michael to ensure correct answer on this. I'll post when I receive his response.

George

Moderators: gwbellglassparman.admin
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds
JSN Metro template designed by JoomlaShine.com