× Did you know you can have multiple images on a post?
Simply keep adding images until you are done. You may also "insert" an image into the post rather than just attaching it!

Topic-icon It followed me home, not adding to the fleet

• 16again
  • 16again's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boater
  • Gold Boater
More
2 years 8 months ago #28938 by 16again
Ok so it has to follow as long as its hooked to the truck. I just couldn't let this little rig go the dump. Drove to Sacramento yesterday in the rain picked up the Citation, Gator trailer and 40hp Rude all for $60 bucks plus gas and lunch for the wife and I. I love the light and cleat also has a neat steering wheel, trailer is cool as well. Too bad the floor is shot and the motor won't run, good for parts for my Jubilee. As soon as everything dries out, you know around June, I will strip it and dispose of the carcass unless someone speaks up and wants it (Free).

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• 16again
  • Gold Boater
  • Gold Boater
More
2 years 8 months ago #28939 by 16again
Replied by 16again on topic It followed me home, not adding to the fleet
Sorry about the double post.

More
2 years 8 months ago #28940 by Jayarrgh
Replied by Jayarrgh on topic It followed me home, not adding to the fleet
Jack,

You are the Pied Piper of Glasspars. :P

Love that bow light and cleat. :)

JR (Jerry)

• 16again
  • Gold Boater
  • Gold Boater
More
2 years 8 months ago #28941 by 16again
Replied by 16again on topic It followed me home, not adding to the fleet
Hi Jerry, I really like the light and cleat also. The trailer is very cool but I'm not sure where to use any to this stuff. I will set it all aside pending other potential projects or possibly put it up for sale to supplement my boat account.

More
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #28942 by gwbell
Admiral Jack! B)

Pretty soon you're going to be like Jim Barker. He has a boat for each day of the week!

Very cool looking set-up! If you do strip her down, hopefully someone here can use the parts! That's a cool little trailer that might work for your G-3.

A word of caution setting aside stuff for later projects. When we were getting all of the Cristmas stuff down, I ran across a small package that I had no idea what was inside. It was labled for me and I thought...Hey...I can make it another Christmas present to myself. :whistle: Turns out it was a brand new marine cigarette lighter that was to be used on the Seafair Sedan. Now I wonder how many other things I have hidden around the house that I've bought and completely forgotten about... :blink: :blush:

George

P.S. I did delete your duplicate post.

More
2 years 8 months ago #28943 by plummah54
Replied by plummah54 on topic It followed me home, not adding to the fleet
If you decide to sell the cleat I'd like to get in line. It would go well with some Vollrath stuff I've collected for my DelMar restoration. Thanks, Jon G.

Moderators: gwbellglassparman.admin
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds