× Did you know you can have multiple images on a post?
Simply keep adding images until you are done. You may also "insert" an image into the post rather than just attaching it!

Topic-icon Boat Cover

More
2 years 6 months ago #28854 by 16again
Replied by 16again on topic Boat Cover
Purchased a "Classic Accessories" cover including center support system for my 62 Avalon(I don't use it) but came with. This cover comes with a 5yr limited warranty, and tie down straps on each side and front and rear. Mine covers my motor also. Paid around $80 on line. I really like it and would definitely order another when the time comes. My boats are inside out of the elements so I probably won't live long enough to need another. It was outside for one storm this year and it did not puddle or leak. (I run a line from the bow over the windshield and motor and tied off tight creating a tent which I believe aids in air circulation as well as runoff. Have been doing this for years on various crafts)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #28855 by 16again
Replied by 16again on topic Boat Cover
Take a look at Fresno CL late Nov. Cover new $40

More
2 years 6 months ago #28858 by gwbell
Replied by gwbell on topic Boat Cover
Bob,

Clever solution to make cover install easier!

George

More
2 years 6 months ago #28863 by Bob Hudson
Replied by Bob Hudson on topic Boat Cover

gwbell wrote: Bob,

Clever solution to make cover install easier!

George

The adjustable bungee cords are great for cinching up something like this. I got those at Home Depot. The attached nylon line was inspired heaving lines on ships: the small lines they toss to shore and use to haul in the big hawser lines.

Moderators: gwbellglassparman.admin
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds