× Did you know you can have multiple images on a post?
Simply keep adding images until you are done. You may also "insert" an image into the post rather than just attaching it!

Topic-icon 1960 Seafair Sedan Repair

More
2 years 2 months ago #29197 by gwbell
Replied by gwbell on topic 1960 Seafair Sedan Repair
John,

Wonder what's happening with all your double posts? Should I go ahead and clean them up?

George

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Aggie
  • Aggie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boater
  • Fresh Boater
More
2 years 2 months ago #29198 by Aggie
Replied by Aggie on topic 1960 Seafair Sedan Repair
John,
That is helpful and appreciate you including your posts. I have looked thru your entire thread and keep referring back to them as I get to different stages of my project. Hoping to get mine in the water sometime this summer.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #29199 by John_P
Replied by John_P on topic 1960 Seafair Sedan Repair

Aggie wrote: John,
That is helpful and appreciate you including your posts. I have looked thru your entire thread and keep referring back to them as I get to different stages of my project. Hoping to get mine in the water sometime this summer.....


Thanks Aggie! I am glad my thread and posts have helped you. ;) I know that when you are trying to do a project on one of these Glasspar Boats there is ALOT of things that come up you are not always sure about. I was in the same situation but did have alot of help from two former CG Members who had been through restorations with their Seafair Sedans and G-3 Skiboats. I also had some GREAT boat restorers and fabricators who helped me immensely with both of our boats. For what it is worth, I was also given some totally
erroneous and wrong advice too. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #29201 by John_P
Replied by John_P on topic 1960 Seafair Sedan Repair

gwbell wrote: John,

Wonder what's happening with all your double posts? Should I go ahead and clean them up?

George


George:

I don't know what is going on with the double posts Sir. :unsure: I only "click" once each time but two posts come up each time I hit enter. It would be great if you could "clean them up."

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #29203 by gwbell
Replied by gwbell on topic 1960 Seafair Sedan Repair

John_P wrote:

gwbell wrote: John,

Wonder what's happening with all your double posts? Should I go ahead and clean them up?

George


George:

I don't know what is going on with the double posts Sir. :unsure: I only "click" once each time but two posts come up each time I hit enter. It would be great if you could "clean them up."

Thanks.


Done! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: gwbellglassparman.admin
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum